For Fields, Magical Plants and Creatures, there are several generations in-game:
- F0 : Origin NFTs, the highest level of efficiency.
- F1: Nurtured NFTs, nurtured from F0 with lower efficiency
- F2: Fusion NFTs - not introduced yet
- F3: Transient items, non-NFTs with the lowest efficiency and limited lifespan
Only NFTs are tradable on the Marketplace.
2 months after its initial debut, Kawaii Islands introduced Nurturing system, allowing its players to run the NFT economy. From the initial supply of original (F0) essential NFTs (Fields, Magical Plants and Creatures), Kawaii Islands players can use the Nurture lab to nurture a new generation of essential Nurtured NFTs (F1). The new generation generates the same products as its origin generation, only with lower efficiency.
Transforming to Kawaiiverse, cross the free-to-play world, Kawaii Islands released Transient (F3) Generation - including your familiar gaming items: Field, Magical Plants and Magical Creatures in the form of non-NFT items. Players can buy these items at the Farm Resources Menu by spending Silver. Transient (F3) generation generates the same products as its origin generation but with lower efficiency and limited lifespan.
F0: Origin NFTs, capped number. The only generation that can be used in the Nurture Lab and have the highest efficiency. Origin NFTs are also the only generation that can be used in NFT farming. F1: Nurtured NFTs, can be produced in the Nurture Lab. Middle-range efficiency. F3: Transient items, non NFTs and can't be traded for KWT onchain. Has a limited lifespan and the lowest efficiency.
- Appearance: Original NFTs will have Origin Badge to separate them from other generations. To visually distinguish original, nurtured and transient items in-game, the size of Original Fields, Plants & Creatures will appear to be slightly bigger and have different graphics compared to Nurtured and Transient ones.
Common vs Nurtured Common vs Transient Field
Nurtured Fields (F1) will no longer rot the fruits, they will just have a lower chance when it comes to getting upgrade tools and no nurturing capability.
- Lifespan: The Transient generation including Fields, Magical Plants and Magical Creatures will all have a limited lifespan. After 3 cycles, the F3 plant begins to wilt. You can ask your friends to help you revise the plant one more time before it completely withers and needs to be removed. F3 fields and creatures' life will also expire after 3 cycles. One will need to spend energy to remove expired Plants and Fields.
Unexpired Creatures can be sold to earn Silver.
The expired Creatures can also be released into the clouds to earn some Silvers.